King Eli - Lost Time Ft. Tee (Prod.by Steve_styles)


Lost Time  is the sixth track from King Eli Absolute Ep which was released 07 January 2017. The track was produced by Steve_styles and features Tee on the hook. The Song goes deep as it talks about time and how we lose it unconsciously.

Listen to Lost Time

https://soundcloud.com/stevestyles-534942153/06-lost-time-x-tee



Check Out Song Lyrics Below:




HOOK
Just thinking of those times I’ve lost
There’s so many things I should have done
The time is gone now…………… *6
Am searching for lost time now

VERSE 1
I lost the thread from ma cloth so I became loose
Running the streets with them boys chasing a wild goose
A while ago we was just standing right there
And now the brothers gone I guess he faced his nightmares
Who would have thought I’ll take you back up to the past years
But am living by his grace he deserves praise
Yea ma talking about the maker of this young G
Giving them styles from an angle, whats tha line Tee
If you do it like he did it, you is a fake G
Guess you wasted all your time now you is an old G
Cause you OD’d, Yea you OD’d
You  lost time, *3
Cause you OD’d
You lost time

HOOK
The time is gone now……..*4
Am searching for lost times now

VERSE 2
I couldn’t tell you about it all spiting this sixteens
About how I lost it in a flash trynna be Jay-Z
Nastradamus when I spit it out tha day seems
Its like am starting from tha bottom painting out big dreams
Shawty is taking off her clothes man, is she Beyoncé?
Alicia Keys gat tha keys, man am off key…
Still flowing offshore, still moving lowkey
Under tha shadows of tha best trynna find me
Am trynna find peace, still trynna find peace
But I was cut from a different cloth, ain’t gat a single piece
The only piece that I had, was one bestowed in me
I lost time

HOOK
The time is gone now……..*4
Am searching for lost times now


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EMPLOYMENT STANDARDS AND HELPFUL TIPS OF BECOMING A SUCCESSFUL BEAUTY THERAPIST.