King Eli - WKTK Rap (Prod.by Steve_styles)





WkTk Rap is the second track from King Eli Absolute Ep which was released 07 January 2017. The track was produced by Steve_styles and has no feature.
In the song the Croc-City Rapper went deep in talking about his struggles as a rapper,with a start up line that says "I’ve been in the shadows trynna overshadow my shadow ,Doing lines trynna earn ma stripes before I hit the lotto". The song gets deeper each listening second and has an outstanding delivery on a Steve_styles beat.

Listen to King Eli - WKTK Rap

https://soundcloud.com/stevestyles-534942153/02-wktk-rap



Check Out The Song Lyrics Below:


                                               
                                                                        INTRO/HOOK

( Na which kind rap*2 / Na this kind rap self  ) *8

VERSE 1
I’ve been in the shadows trynna overshadow my shadow
Doing lines trynna earn ma stripes before I hit the lotto
Adidas kicks looking fresh gat them haters suicidal
Trynna rob me off my time, yeah am talking am talking about tha rhymes bro
But this bars aint kinda heavy, they can get you outta your mind
Make you wanna hit and run till you get in the circle
I’ve been trynna flip ma words and now they stand up to play me
Say I gat the natures groove now they trynna conceal me
Homicidal thoughts, I just picture them
Murder rhymes, this ain’t no fiction
Beyond the will of truth, I spit the bars to earn tha fruits
I am that bishop, I gat the troops who running with us?
We gat hoops, who shooting with us?
I’ve been trynna solve the irony behind the fucking tragedy
The melody gat armory, no memory or come comedy
Images of casualties, loyalty is history
You’re about to face ma dynasty
Am talking about your penalty…

BREAK/HOOK
Its death to the force, say I’ll never reach ma prime to see
Kinging at the top, all this rappers just wanna bees
Fucking up tha vision with the kinda line that gets you mad
The kinda rap will get you scared....*2
this kinda rap will flip ya head….*4

( Na this kind rap*2 / Na this kind rap self  ) *8


VERSE 2
I’ve seen it all, I pray to God and now am about to turn it up
We’ll make em hold the lighters, till they wanna burn it up
If it comes to getting down, we getting crowns that’s on a note
You can notice how am living, young wild and free
But still I realize that i only gat a life to live
When the visions come at me, I’ll be cutting down the patience
Coz I only gat one life to live….
Get to stepping boy,if you asleep
We on a mission, we ain’t here to sleep
But the questions they keep asking me, Just keeps getting the best of me
Emotions ain’t apparently the only thing that makes you think
The violence and the terrorists, Kidnapping of em little kids,
The government can’t just tell us shit, We’ll do it how we want it please..
But the hope, they cannot take it from us
Its amazing how ma grace keeps overflowing, while am flowing
Spit the truth in all recordings, start a riot in the city
Make this brothers catch a felon hunh ?

Guess he’ll do it for the money, cause he grinding for the honey
Something liquid for the granny, Tell his mammy he’s out shinning
When the beat drops he just spits never flops
He could take it down to the river side,
Spit discrete to all that hated,
coz he’ll make it call the rainy day, he about to get the rainy pay
Remember those days he used to rap on renegades
Beats on point coz he checked it, Raps amazing coz he trapped it,
 Lines are kinda hazy, Coz you know he on that coke flow……

BREAK/HOOK
Its death to the force, say I’ll never reach ma prime to see
Kinging at the top, all this rappers just wanna bees
Fucking up tha vision with the kinda line that gets you mad
The kinda rap will get you scared....*2
this kinda rap will flip ya head….*4

( Na this kind rap*2 / Na this kind rap self  ) *8








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SIX BASIC KEY SKILLS YOU NEED TO BE A SUCCESSFUL BEAUTY THERAPIST

King Eli - Lost Time Ft. Tee (Prod.by Steve_styles)

EMPLOYMENT STANDARDS AND HELPFUL TIPS OF BECOMING A SUCCESSFUL BEAUTY THERAPIST.