King Eli - OTB Freestyle (Prod.by Steve_styles)




OTB Freestyle is the fifth track from King Eli Absolute Ep which was released 07 January 2017.The track being the only freestyle on the tape was recorded Accapella.


 Listen to OTB Freestyle

https://soundcloud.com/stevestyles-534942153/05-otb-freestyle-mp3





Check Out The Song Lyrics Below




Yea am
Straight out of tha  sky with ma vision full of stars
Intuition of a rapper, put his faith above your honor
Cause tha judge he be a hater, now you know I be a god
Put a halo to ma conscience, cause you know I’ll be tha savior
But what’s popping for tha night?
Shawty talking to maker tha creator?
Feeding on ma lines make you scale over, don’t undermine
This kinda lines you underline, could get you on a syllable
I’ve been in tha times, doing lines trynna get ma set
Tha sun is gon shine, you could try, you’ll never stop ma set
Ayaga yigi yo, that’s shout out to ma niggaz yo
We always on tha flow, gat them sisters doing yoga tho
This brothers on tha streets, man I swear that we gon get it yo
We gatta put in work, just to reap it, where’s your residence?
I’ve been on ma grind, trynna end up as tha relevant
I say it how I see it, gat tha meanest and tha realest flows
Rappers come and go, we gon make sure that you make it home
Tha flows are kinda cold, but I know that you could feel tha heat
You rappers spared tha rod, and now tha wards are asking where’s tha way?
But whose gon lead tha way?
When this clowns are acting fabric loose
I stayed insane to say ma grace and now am freestyln verses
Bar after bar you could bet I get ma point across
Am straight outta tha blue with this bars we gatta cut across



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

King Eli - Lost Time Ft. Tee (Prod.by Steve_styles)

EMPLOYMENT STANDARDS AND HELPFUL TIPS OF BECOMING A SUCCESSFUL BEAUTY THERAPIST.